HIGH QUALITY HIGH-PERFORMANCE CERAMIC
The CARBO portfolio of high quality, high-performance ceramic proppant and unique fracture technologies enables our clients to build fractures that maintain the optimal balance of contact and conductivity for the life of the well.
Our wide range of high quality, high performance proppant is manufactured to have a low internal pellet porosity, so that it is strong and durable enough to withstand pressure cycling and avoid the creation of fines. That means the proppant will maintain more space to flow
for the life of the well. Wells that have been fractured with CARBO high performance ceramic proppant consistently exhibit improved production of oil and gas in a variety of reservoir conditions, as well as lower finding and development cost per BOE.
Numerous case studies and field trials have consistently demonstrated:
- 20% + increase in initial production rates
- 20% + increase in estimated ultimate recovery (EUR)
- Improved rates of return
- Rapid payout on initial investment (often in just weeks or months)
- Lower finding and development costs per BOE for E&P companies
- Accelerated recovery times